Intuitive Bodywork for Your Healing Process
Are you Experiencing:
- Chronic Pain, Tension or Stress interfering with your daily life or favorite activities?
- Acute Injury or Surgery Recovery (pain/swelling/limited range of motion)?
- A major life transition and need support for emotional processing work?
- An Active or Athletic lifestyle that you want to maintain and speed recovery?
I Can Help You With
- Decreasing Muscle Tension / Pain
- Easing Joint / Nerve Pain
- Treating Headaches / Migraines
- Healing TMJD / Jaw Pain
- Grounding & Calming
- Energy Balancing
- Decreasing Numbness / Tingling
- Managing and Easing Chronic Pain
- Releasing Long-held, Deep Restrictions
- Relieving Abdominal Discomfort
- Healing Plantar Fasciitis
- Recovering from Surgery, Injury or Auto-Accident
- Stress Relief
- Training for Athletic Events
- Reaching / Maintaining Health Goals
- Integrating Mind, Body & Spirit
- Connecting to your Thriving Self!
- Fascial Release of muscles and nerves
- Energy Balancing / Polarity Therapy
- Treatment Massage
- Intra-Oral Massage (Certified)
- Manual Lymphatic Facilitation
- Hot Stone Massage
What to Expect in a Session
Everybody deserves healing touch and finding the right practitioner is important. My style is unique in that I focus on restoring ease and movement to the nerves and fascia, which benefits my clients by facilitating long-term healing rather than just relaxing muscles for temporary relief. Using massage and energy techniques, we create space physically and energetically in your whole being to enable deeper healing and lasting change. My therapeutic approach is deeply relaxing, integrating, slow (at the pace of tissue release), compassionate, intuitive and no two sessions are the same. From my >5,000 hours of hands-on experience, I have found that intention and specificity are far more effective at releasing deep and long held tension than lots of pressure. I listen to your tissue to know when to gently sink deeper or to ease pressure. I help you feel safe, supported and nurtured by respecting all of your boundaries and being fully present throughout the session.